1. Like when my kids look at me and only I can make them feel better.
2. Like how my husband helps me out in everything, even in my classroom.
3. Like when my students get that "I got it" look on their faces, it makes my day.
4. Like how everyone thinks I am a serious person but then find out I am totally not.
5. Like watching my kids sleep.
6. Like "decking it" with my family.
7. Like taking random pictures.
8. Like taking road trips as suppose to flying.
9. Like collecting butterflies.
10. Like to cook.
11. Like watching the sunset.
12. Like drinking cold iced tea outside on a hot summer night.
13. Like having my hair long. It's down to my lower back.
14. Like spending quite time with my family.
15. Like foreign movies.
16. Like getting home to a clean house.
17. Like going to church.
18. Like my new king size bed.
19. Like blogging, surprisingly.
20. Like being me.
I like reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks Carmen love you
ReplyDelete