I am starting a blog challenge to get my blog started. I am very happy that I have a couple of followers reading my blog. I hope you appreciate my insight and in no way am I trying to enforce my beliefs on you or anything like that.
What I always say is: everyone is entitled to his/her opinion in everything, whether you like it or not. Ok here goes: This is a picture of my family. They are the reason why God put me on this earth, to protect and love them forever and always. They make me smile when I'm crying, cry when I'm laughing and just plainly make my day. I don't know what I would be without them.
My husband and I have known each other since Head Start. Since we were 4 years old. We were always good friends in school. Yes yes I had a huge crush on him, but for some reason we never went out. God's plans for us was not to date in high school and like that song goes I thank God for unanswered prayers, I believe if I would have dated him in high school we would not be where we are today.
My beautiful daughter is the oldest she is a handful. She is so smart, loves to read, and flat out loves to go against everything we say....umm where she gets it is beyond me lol. Oh well, girls will be girls. I just don't want her to grow up too fast and miss out on her childhood. On to Mo. My handsome 4 year old. He is a looker. He loves to play with his toys and even comes up with some crazy stuff. Oh another thing is he loves loves loves to rhyme. He rhymes everything he hears. Sometimes lol it's annoying. Sorry Mo Mo. Mommy Pommy loves you.
Last but not least is my one year old. For those of you that don't know me I have dark skin. My baby came out so white, that during delivery I asked the doctor if he was sure he was mine. Oh by the way it was c-section. Yup the only baby in the room. This little boy is identical to his daddy. He is my little prince and I love him to death. He is a character as well. He will get mad at you if you are not doing things to his specifications . So make sure to obey the master.
Well this is the picture of the people that makes my sunshine burn brighter each and everyday. Tell someone you care about that you love them. You don't know if tomorrow that person will still be here. Can't close this without thanking God for my family. We are not perfect but it's our imperfections that make us unique.
Sunshine's Mind

Love IT! <3 One day Caryn, When I grow up I'm want to be blessed with a beautiful family as well!
ReplyDelete